kasey White Panel Bedroom Set
SKU: B2026SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Complete Queen Panel Bed : 65"W x 88"D x 57"H
- Complete King Panel Bed: 81"W x 88" D x 57"H
- Complete Cal. King Panel Bed : 81"W x 92"D x 57"H
- Open Nightstand (no touch lighting control) : 26"W x 17"D x 27"H
- Drawer Nightstand (no touch lighting control) : 26"W x 17"D x 27"H
- Drawer Chest : 38"W x 18"D x 52"H
- Drawer Dresser : 64"W x 18"D x 37.5"H
- Mirror : 43"W x 3.25"D x 38"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review