Kincaid Furniture Modern Forge Dining Room Set
SKU: KF944DSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- The Laredo Dining Table is the flexible centerpiece of the Modern Forge collection dining room. With two 20" extension leaves it can easily seat four, six, eight, or ten. And the mechanized table extension makes it a breeze for one person to add or remove leaves without moving the base. The Laredo also features Kincaid Furniture's KinGuard performance dining table finish. This added feature helps to protect the table top from normal food and drink spills.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dining Table : 84'' W x 40'' D x 30'' H
- Side Chair : 20'' W x 26.56'' D x 39'' H
- Arm Chair : 22.75'' W x 26.56'' D x 39'' H
- Ladder Back Side Chair : 19.13'' W x 21.43'' D x 42'' H
- Ladder back Arm Chair : 22.75'' W x 21.43'' D x 42'' H
- Display Cabinet : 40.5'' W x 18'' D x 77.75'' H
- Server : 60'' W x 18'' D x 36'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review