Kincaid Furniture Plank Road Dining Room Set in Charcoal
SKU: KF706CDSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Few pieces of furniture have the timeless endurance of the farmhouse dining table. The best examples are made of solid wood (usually solid pine or solid oak) and show the daily use they were built for. The Rankin Table here follows this formula. It is made with solid New Zealand Pine, includes an optional 5th/center leg for added support, and has the Kinguard performance finish on the top for extra protection against common dining table spills.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dining table : 74'' W x 40'' D x 30'' H
- Howell Side Chair : 19.3'' W x 25.75'' D x 40'' H
- Howell Arm Chair : 23.8'' W x 25.75'' D x 40'' H
- Oakley Arm Chair : 23.8'' W x 25.5'' D x 43'' H
- Oakley Side Chair : 20'' W x 22.5'' D x 43'' H
- Sideboard : 72'' W x 20'' D x 36'' H
- Server/Buffet : 64'' W x 20'' D x 36'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review