Kincaid Hadleigh Drawer Chest in brown
SKU: 607-215 | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
This is the quintessential chest of drawers. What we imagine when we think of classic, fine furniture. Featuring eight beautifully fitted drawers, the Hadleigh Drawer Chest is exactly what it appears to be, both inside and out. It includes our standard English dovetailed drawers, adjustable soft-close glides, dust-proofing between the drawer interiors, corner-block bracing, floating tops, a hand-rubbed multi-step finish, built-in levelers, and Kincaid's famous solid wood construction (of-course).
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review