Kincaid Modern Forge Jackson Panel Bedroom Set
SKU: KF944-304JPBSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Sometimes a bed can completely change the tone of a collection. The Linden bed can do that with Modern Forge, adding a more casual feel. Like the rest of the collection, it is framed in solid poplar that has been sand'blasted and hand-rubbed for a softened, worn feel. The woven material is natural seagrass. The Linden is available in queen, king, and California king sizes.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 62.5'' W x 86.5'' D x 64'' H
- King : 79.5'' W x 86.5'' D x 64'' H
- Cal.King : 79.5'' W x 90.5'' D x 64'' H
- Eight Drawer Dresser : 66'' W x 19'' D x 40'' H
- Mule Chest : 60'' W x 19'' D x 43.13'' H
- Six Drawer Chest : 38'' W x 19'' D x 58'' H
- Three Drawer Nightstand : 30'' W x 17'' D x 29.5'' H
- Two Drawer Nightstand : 26'' W x 16'' D x 28'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review