Kincaid Plank Road 50 Inch Extendable Button Round Dining Room Set
SKU: KF706NDSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Great furniture design doesn't have to fit into a handful of predetermined style categories. In fact, our favorite approach is to let inspiration from unexpected sources guide us to new ideas. The solid New Zealand pine Button table is a classic example. In this case, the beauty is in the details. Rather than using typical wood dimensions, much of final look can be traced back to the heavier thickness on the top and the legs. This sturdy look is in keeping with the Plank Road personality while maintaining clean lines. The Button round dining table comes with a 20 inch leaf to create an oval dining table. It also features our Kinguard Performance finish which adds a little extra protection should a spill happen.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Round Dining Table : 50'' W x 50'' D x 30'' H
- Howell Side Chair : 19.30'' W x 25.75'' D x 40'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review