Kincaid Plank Road Jessup Panel Bedroom Set in Charcoal
SKU: KF706304PBDSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- The essence of Plank Road is how the design leaves room for the natural beauty of solid wood to take center stage. That thought is well represented with the Jessup Bed. This bed uses its clean lines to make a statement. It is honest, sturdy, and prepared to look great for generations.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 66'' W x 89'' D x 61'' H
- King : 83'' W x 89'' D x 64'' H
- Cal.King : 83'' W x 93'' D x 64'' H
- Seven Drawer Dresser : 66'' W x 20'' D x 38'' H
- Nine Drawer Dresser : 60'' W x 20'' D x 44'' H
- Dresser Mirror : 43.75'' W x 2.75'' D x 40.25'' H
- Landscape Mirror : 50.6'' W x 8'' D x 30.4'' H
- Shelly Dresser Mirror : 42.75'' W x 1.2'' D x 37'' H
- Six Drawer Chest : 40'' W x 20'' D x 56'' H
- Door Chest : 46'' W x 20'' D x 64'' H
- Three Drawer Nightstand : 30'' W x 18'' D x 29.4'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review