Kincaid Plank Road Kimler Counter Height Dining Table in Charcoal
SKU: KF706-706CP | Description and Specification
$1,376.63 $2,618.14 Your Saving:- 1241.51
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Counter height dining (also referred to as gathering height) has been a growing trend in dining room interior design. It places the table surface at the same 36 inch height as modern kitchen counter tops. That makes it half-way between standard dining height (30") and bar height (42"). This height works great in open concept or kitchen spaces since it is comfortable for dining or simply entertaining in the kitchen. The Kimler counter height table makes it even better by adding a casual finish and all the benefits of solid wood construction. It also features our Kinguard Performance Finish which helps to protect the top in case of a spill.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 84'' W x 34'' D x 36'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review