Kincaid Portolone Bureau in brown
SKU: 95-161 | Description and Specification
$2,655.85 $5,150.73 Your Saving:- 2494.88
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
A second dresser option in the Portolone Collection is the Bureau. While it measures six inches narrower than the dresser, it shifts the dimensions taller to a 48 inch height. This makes it ideal for taller ceilings or slightly less wall space. With ten drawers - one of which features a flip-down front for media components - the Bureau can also make a great television perch as well. It is made of solid alder and can be purchased with either a hewned solid wood top (shown here), or a weathered marble top.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 62'' W X 21'' D X 48'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review