Kincaid Selwyn Carlisle Panel Bedroom Set
SKU: KF020-306PBSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- The Carlisle Panel Bed is made of Solid Poplar. The unevenly planked boards give it a rustic relaxed feel.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 67.75'' W x 88.88'' D x 62'' H
- King : 83.75'' W x 88.88'' D x 62'' H
- Cal. King : 83.75'' W x 92.88'' D x 62'' H
- Dresser : 66'' W x 20.25'' D x 40'' H
- Chest : 40'' W x 20.5'' D x 56'' H
- Lingrie Chest : 28'' W x 18'' D x 56'' H
- Armoire : 38'' W x 21'' D x 78'' H
- Bachelor's Chest : 36'' W x 18'' D x 33'' H
- Nightstand : 28'' W x 17'' D x 29.5'' H
- Mirror : 44'' W x 1.25'' D x 35'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review