Kincaid Selwyn lloyd 48 Inch Pedestal Round Dining Room Set
SKU: KF020RDSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Make a statement while keeping the mood casual with the Lloyd pedestal dining table. This classic single pedestal dining table can be used as a round or converted to oval when the included leaf is in place. It also features the family friendly KinGuard finish which helps to prevent damage to the finish and buy some time to clean up in the likely event of minor food and beverage spills.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Round Dining table : 48'' W x 30'' H
- Dining Table : 74'' W x 40'' D x 30'' H
- Ladder Back Side Chair : 21.5'' W x 24.43'' D x 42'' H
- Ladder Back Arm Chair : 23.25'' W x 24.31'' D x 42'' H
- Host Dining Chair : 23.13'' W x 26.5'' D x 42'' H
- Buffett Server : 66'' W x 18'' D x 42'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review