Laurelin Bedroom Chest
SKU: 1714W-9 | Description and Specification
$474.00 $632.00 Your Saving:- 158.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Casual transitional styling lends versatility to the placement of the Laurelin Collection in a number of bedroom settings. The white finish can transition from traditional to country casual, with antiqued bronze knob hardware punctuating the look of each framed drawer front and bun feet providing support.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of manmade wood and wood
- White finish
- 5 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Antique dark bronze tone knobs
Recent Laurelin Bedroom Chest Purchases:
Best Discount Laurelin Bedroom Chest in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimension: 40 x 18 x 54.25H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review