Leather Italia James Loveseat in Tobacco
SKU: LIS9922-022 | Description and Specification
$1,506.84 $3,073.15 Your Saving:- 1566.31
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Infuse your living space with the James' timeless charm. Stylish and comfortable, this traditional features exquisitely tailored, rustic brown top-grain leather, individually-applied nail head trim, and beautifully rolled and pleated arms. The James also boasts pull-over-pub-style back cushions with excellent lumbar support and high-density foam seat cushions that offer the perfect balance of firmness and yield. Also available via direct container in 92643 Monaco Leather. Contact us for Monaco Leather ordering details.
- Dimensions (L x D x H):
Sofa - 84 x 40 x 39
Love Seat - 62 x 40 x 39
Chair - 40 x 40 x 39
Pushback Recliner - 40 x 40 x 39
Ottoman - 29 x 22 x 18
- Back Cushions: Attached
Seat Cushions: Attached
|Brand||Leather Italia USA|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review