Legacy Classic Milano By Rachael Ray Home Sand Stone Credenza
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 66" W x 18" D x 36" H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Legacy Classic Furniture, Inc. is a leading supplier of Bedroom, Dining Room, Casual Dining, and Youth Furniture. We are known for beautiful finishes, skilled craftsmanship, consistent quality, and inspiring designs.
Dedicated to helping bring a lifetime of memories to your home, our mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms. You can rest assured in Legacy Classic’s expertise and integrity.