Liberty Abbey Road Dressing Chest
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Take a walk through time with the Abbey Road dressing chest. Crafted of poplar solids and birch veneers, this piece features nine drawers and two doors, felt lined top drawers, bottom case dust proofing, cedar lined bottom drawers, fully stained interior drawers, and solid wood framed drawer fronts. Users can utilize the two adjustable shelves located behind each door. The antique pewter bail and knob custom hardware accompanied by the porcelain white finish with Churchill brown tops is designed to mix and match for the perfect blend between vintage, modern, cottage, and traditional, making this piece sure to compliment any space.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Solid Wood Framed Drawer Fronts
9 Drawers & 2 Doors w/ 1 Adj Shelf Behind Each Door
Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 58'' W X 19'' D X 58'' H
- Weight : 266 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
At Liberty Furniture, Our Mission is Providing High quality Furniture with on trend design with honesty, pride, and originality. We believe in the Liberty Way, setting high standards and dedication to find a way to say yes. We are a privately owned business that designs value-driven, quality furniture. In 1992, began with a vision of a company that would thrive on the values of hard-work, fairness, and integrity. This initiative and passion for success is visible to this day and is at the very heart of Liberty. For over 25 years, Liberty Furniture has strived to become one of the top sellers of high-quality wood products at an affordable value, growing from originally selling only chairs and table tops to an assortment of products including: bedroom, dining, entertainment, occasional, and home office furniture. With the help of industry leading designers, Liberty is able to offer products produced from high-quality wood with unique finishes and durable hardware. Our products are categorized into a wide variety of different styles ranging from Contemporary, Cottage, European Traditional, Farmhouse, Mission, Rustic, Solids, Traditional, Transitional, Urban, and Vintage. We offer top-tier service to assist customers in selecting a product that never fails to satisfy.
Our products are developed using years of knowledge coupled with a vision of the future. By working with industry leading designers and top tier factories, Liberty is well positioned to provide quality products at a great value. We use high-quality wood with the best veneers and conduct an extensive, detail-oriented finishing process, including some level of distressing. In addition, we build our products with high-level hardware to ensure durability.