Liberty Furniture Abbey Park Dining Room Set
SKU: 520-DR-5TRS | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- It’s never been easier to be elegant with the Abbey Park five-piece trestle table set. Crafted of poplar and rubberwood solids with cathedral white oak and birch veneers, this set features an antique white finish with heavy chipping and destressing and a weathered brown with whitewash top. This set consists of the trestle table and four upholstered side chairs. The table features a fancy face veneer design on the top with shaped corners and fluted accents, anchored by a raised panel pedestal base with a center trestle. The chairs feature chenille upholstery with a nail head trim, tapered legs with fluted accents, and nylon chair glides to protect your flooring. Blending of European traditional design influences makes Abbey Park a truly unique style for any living space.
Includes One 20 Inch Leaf
Raised Panel Pedestals
Fancy Face Design
Wood Framed Upholstered Chair
Nail Head Trim
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Trestle Dining Table : 42'' W X 98'' D X 31'' H
- UPH Side Chair : 19.75'' W X 20'' D X 16.25'' H
- Hostess Chair : 23'' W X 27'' D X 42'' H
- Server :66'' W X 19'' D X 39'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review