Liberty Furniture Abbey Road Rectangular leg Dining Room Set
SKU: 455W-DR-5RLS | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Create a grand gathering with the Abbey Road five-piece rectangular table set. Crafted of poplar solids and birch veneers, this set features a porcelain white finish with Churchill brown tops and consists of the rectangular leg table and four splat back side chairs. The table has softly rounded corners and an included 18” removable leaf, anchored by round turned legs. There is a full extension drawer with felt lining at each end of the table that is accented with antique pewter knob hardware. The chairs have a decorative splat back with Morgan fabric upholstery on the padded seat for added comfort, round turned front legs, and nylon chair glides to protect your flooring. Abbey Road offers finishes meant to mix and match for an eclectic blending of old and new, cottage and traditional.
Includes One 18 Inch Leaf
Table Features 2 Drawers
Decorative Splat Back Chairs
Seat Upholstered in Morgan Fabric
Nylon Chair Glides
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Leg Dining Table : 40'' W X 90'' D X 30'' H
- Splat Back Dining Side Chair : 20'' W X 25'' D X 41'' H
- Splat Back Dining Arm Chair : 24'' W X 25'' D X 41'' H
- Upholstered Side Chair : 23'' W X 27'' D X 42'' H
- Half Buffet/Server : 76'' W X 15'' D X 42'' H
- Hutch & Buffet : 69'' W X 19'' D X 92'' H
- Bueffet : 66'' W X 19'' D X 38'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review