Lorette Accent ChairMade In USA
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
With infinite grace and whimsy, the Lorette's updated wing back look is the perfect accompaniment to any room. With over 700 fabric cover options, you can choose from a simple understated solid or an ornate, vintage-inspired pattern. This Best Home Furnishings chair features a reversible seat cushion that ensures years of comfort. Any fabric will look fabulous paired with your choice of either the Distressed Pecan, Riverloom or Espresso finishes on the wooden column legs. Also available with a matching ottoman.
Recent Lorette Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Lorette Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Crescent Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 32'' W x 35'' D x 42.5'' H
Arm Height : 25''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 21''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.