Montbrook Rolled Arm Chair Brown
Sophisticated elegance offers an upgrade in this stylish chair. Traditional design elements feature a picture frame back cushion, rolled arms, and a deep seat cushion. Wrapped in luscious pure leather, its hand rubbed brown color is rustic and inviting.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Sophisticated elegance offers an upgrade in this stylish chair. Traditional design elements feature a picture frame back cushion, rolled arms, and a deep seat cushion. Wrapped in luscious pure leather, its hand rubbed brown color is rustic and inviting. Nailhead trim and turned solid wood legs in a red brown finish complete a seamless palette and style. Make seating a comfortable and beautiful addition to any traditional space.
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Upholstery Hand Rubbed Brown Chair: 39"L x 41"W x 41"H - 71lbs.
- Weight : 81 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.