Montgomery Upholstered Sectional Cream
SKU: 501170 | Description and Specification
$1,324.98 $3,028.53 Your Saving:- 1703.55
Ready to provide a sensible and stylish bonus to a transitional space, this sectional is a solid choice for a redesign. Perk up a living room or entertainment space with a comfortable and tasteful design.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Set includes: One (1) sectional
- The Montgomery collection brings the industrial loft style to life
- Its easily reversible storage chaise allows this versatile sectional to adapt to any small living space
- Sloped track arms give a sleek elegant look
- Collection includes four accent pillows in coordinating fabrics
- Seat and back cushions are fully reversible for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Matching storage ottoman is available
- Cushions: Seat: Reversible; Back: Reversible
- Pocket coil springs: Spring base construction for comfort and durability
- Webbed seat deck: For strength and durability
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Solid wood legs: For a durable foundation that holds over time
- Accent pillows included: 4 pillows included
- Reversible set up: Creates a unique set up for your personal space
- Color: Cream
- Upholstery: Chevron dobby
- Leg finish: Espresso
Recent Montgomery Upholstered Sectional Cream Purchases:
Best Discount Montgomery Upholstered Sectional Cream in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Sofa Chaise|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 90.25 in
- Depth: 64.25 in
- Height: 35 in
- Seat Height: 20 in
- Seat Depth: 21.75 in
- Weight: 159.61 lbs
- Weight : 180 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown