Rema Loose Cushion Back Sectional in Beige
SKU: CF55132SEC | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Modular construction allows you to easily build the perfect seating area for your space
- Seating is full foam wrapped in feather down while back cushions are feather down blend for the best seating experience
- Accent pillows in a soft jacquard are included
- All cushions are removable making it easy to clean and maintain
- Available in both beige and charcoal
- Cushions: Seat: Reversible; Back: Reversible
- Feather blend wrapped seating: For ultimate comfort and seating
- Full foam seating: Unbeatable comfort and consistency
- Sinuous spring base: Allows for sleek and sturdy construction
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Modular feature: Mix and match pieces for your perfect space
- Accent pillows included: 1 pillow for corner
- Color: Beige
- Upholstery: Linen-blend
- Leg finish: Black
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Armless Chair : 38'' W x 41'' D x 33'' H
- Corner : 41'' w x 41'' D x 33'' H
- Storage ottoman : 41'' W x 41'' D x 18'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown