Risa Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: B4190 | Description and Specification
$449.00 $814.00 Your Saving:- 365.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The Risa club chair has clean lines and a modern look that will pair perfectly with any existing statement pieces in your living room or sitting area. Choose from Elements QC or Fabric coverings that will complement your current home décor. The squared feet come with an Espresso or Antique Walnut finish that distinctly accents the simple lines and angles of this chair. Matching ottoman available.
Recent Risa Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Risa Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Crescent Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 31.5'' W x 33.5'' D x 34.5'' H
Arm Height : 25.5''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 18''
- Weight : 38 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon