Riverside Furniture Bradford Panel Bedroom Set
SKU: 46670PBSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Constructed of solid pine with reclaimed pine on footboard panels
Includes wood support slats for bedding and wood support leg(s) with a built-in leveler attached to each slat
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 66" W x 89" D x 62" H
- King : 82" W x 89" D x 64" H
- Dresser : 66'' W X 19'' D X 41 1/2'' H
- Dresser Mirror : 46'' W X 1 1/4'' D X 37'' H
- Nightstand : 28'' W X 17'' D X 29 3/4'' H
- Chest : 42'' W X 19'' D X 55 1/2'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review