Riverside Furniture Clinton Hill Classic Cherry L-Desk And Return
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Constructed of hardwood solid and Cherry veneer
Tops have a decorative reverse diamond pattern
L-Desk: 68 3/4" long x 28" deep x 30 1/2" high
Center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides, electric/USB outlet bar, pencil tray, and wiring access cutout
Outside drawers have dovetail joinery and ball bearing extension guides
Top outside drawer has a felt-lined bottom, all others have veneer bottoms
Bottom file drawer accepts letter or legal size files
L-Return: 46" long x 23" deep x 30 1/2" high
Center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides, electric/USB outlet bar, and wiring access cutout
Door encloses an adjustable shelf with ventilation cutouts and a bottom pullout shelf on ball bearing extension guides
Desk & Return have interior wiring access cutouts
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 68 3/4'' W X 73 1/4'' D X 30 1/2'' H
- Weight : 317 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Riverside Furniture Corporation is truly an American success story. From a modest beginning in 1946, making furniture in a single plant, Riverside has grown to become a major brand name in the furniture industry.
Riverside Furniture offer a full range of home furnishings including Bedroom, Dining Room, Home Office, Occasional Tables and Home Theater. Riverside product line includes dozens of whole-home Collections and well over a thousand different furniture items.
Riverside Furniture record of growth and success in the past 10 years is among the best in the industry. This is due to our unwavering focus on customer service and our consistent offering of high quality, imaginative, value-oriented products.
At Riverside Furniture, our mission is to provide more than something beautiful for your home, our goal is to provide “the most fashion forward mid-priced furniture line in America”.