Riverside Furniture Vogue Gray Wash Upholstered Bedroom Set
SKU: 46170UPHBD | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Constructed of Poplar solid and Oak veneer
Includes wood support slats for bedding and wood support leg(s) with a built-in leveler attached to each slat
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 65 1/4" W x 85 3/4" D x 60" H
- King : 81 1/4" W x 85 3/4" D x 60" H
- Dresser : 66.00"W X 18.00"D X 38.00"H
- Three Drawer Nightstand: 28.00"W X 17.00" D X 28.00"H
- One Drawer Nightstand : 24.00"W X 17.00"D X 28.00"H
- Chest : 36.00"W X 18.00"D X 54.00"H
- Dresser Mirror : 39.00"W X 01.00"D X 39.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review