Riverside Furniture Vogue Gray Wash Upholstered Storage Bedroom Set
SKU: 46170UPHSBSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Constructed of Poplar solid and Oak veneer
Padded and upholstered bench seat
Two drawers with dovetail joinery, ball bearing extension guides, and cedar veneer bottoms
Includes roll slat support for bedding, an adjustable center support rail, and a support leg with a built-in leveler
Upholstered with 100% Linen
Cleaning code: WS
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 65 1/4" W x 93 3/4" D x 60" H
- King : 81 1/4" W x 93 3/4" D x 60" H
- Dresser : 66.00"W X 18.00"D X 38.00"H
- Three Drawer Nightstand: 28.00"W X 17.00" D X 28.00"H
- One Drawer Nightstand : 24.00"W X 17.00"D X 28.00"H
- Chest : 36.00"W X 18.00"D X 54.00"H
- Dresser Mirror : 39.00"W X 01.00"D X 39.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review