Sunpan Parker Arm Chair
SKU: SP10PASC | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- An elegant armchair from our Irongate collection. This design features a streamlined silhouette with wide channel tufting on the seatback. Finished with a rustic bronze steel base. Stocked in zenith soft grey and graphite grey fabric. Can be paired with coordinating sofa.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 43.00W x 36.00D x 28.75H in
- ARM HEIGHT: 28.75 in
- SEAT HEIGHT: 17.00 in
- SEAT DEPTH: 24.00 in
- GROSS WEIGHT: 119.0 lb
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review