Sylvia Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: B0710 | Description and Specification
$479.00 $892.00 Your Saving:- 413.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The stately design of the Sylvia will bring timeless elegance to your home. This distinguished wing back chair invites guests to sip tea in comfort. No matter which of the 700 fabric designs you choose, this chair will always be in style. A classic rich Dark Cherry finish can be chosen as well as more updated Antique Black or Riverloom. Either way, you can find the mood to perfectly complement your room.
Reversible seat cushion
Matching ottoman available
Recent Sylvia Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Sylvia Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 35'' W x 31.25'' D x 45.75'' H
Arm Height : 25.5''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 20.25''
- Weight : 38 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown