Tarden Two Piece Adjustable Back Sectional in Taupe
SKU: CF508888 | Description and Specification
$2,495.05 $5,702.98 Your Saving:- 3207.93
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- This trendy sectional is both stylish and comfortable
- Extension pillow top arm can be used as a headrest when lounging
- Individual self adjusting back rests allows for shortening and expanding seat depth
- Pocket coiled tight seat for added support
- Exceptional tailoring with top stitch horizontal channeling detail on seats and back cushions
- Powder coated black metal leg base
- Cushions: Seat: Tight seat; Back: Tight/Adjustable
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for sturdy and long lasting seating
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Pocket coil springs: Spring base construction for comfort and durability
- Color: Taupe
- Upholstery: Woven fabric
- Leg finish: Black Powder Coat
- Assembly required: Yes
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 139'' W x 93'' D x 34.5'' H
- Weight : 288 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown