Tatiana Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: B3850 | Description and Specification
$449.00 $810.00 Your Saving:- 361.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Sink back into this funky chair with bold backing. The Tatiana gives a contemporary spark to any room that needs a style upgrade. This retro accent chair comes in over 700 fabric choices for a customizable addition that will fit the style of any room. Choose a bold solid for a modern look or a neutral pattern for a more subdued feel. The sleek Espresso finish on the wishbone shaped legs lends a touch of sophistication to this playful design.
Recent Tatiana Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Tatiana Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Track Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 30.5'' W x 32.5'' D x 29.5'' H
Arm Height : 23.75''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 17.75''
- Weight : 35 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown