Tyne Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: B4210 | Description and Specification
$439.00 $911.00 Your Saving:- 472.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
A classic club chair style that can redefine a living room or bedroom. Transitionally styled, from head (tightly upholstered contoured back) to its toes (luxuriously turned legs) it ever defines elegance. Matching ottoman available.
Recent Tyne Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Tyne Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 32.5'' W x 34'' D x 38'' H
Arm Height : 24''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 19.5''
- Weight : 36 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown