Vaughan Bassett Bonanza 52 inch Two Drawer Laptop Desk with Charging StationMade In USA
Two Drawer Laptop/Tablet Desk with Charging Station:
- Laptop/tablet desk features a built-in power strip at the back to make it easy to plug-in electronics.
- Crafted from cherry veneers and poplar solids
- Satin nickel hardware finish
- Kenlin Rite-Trak drawer guide system (metal on metal)
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- Charging Station-Dual Outlet
- Made in the USA
|Material||Solid Hardwood and Veneer|
|TABLE LENGTH||50'' - 60''|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 52’’ W x 24’’ D x 30’’ H
- Weight : 101 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Based in Galax, Virginia, Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company manufactures bedroom furniture. In 1919, two men, B.C. Vaughan and J.D. Bassett, Sr., both of whom were from Bassett, Virginia, first founded our company. Mr. Bassett, Sr., and his brother, C.C. Bassett, also founded what today is well known as Bassett Furniture Industries.
Employing about 700 people in factories based in Galax, Virginia, and Elkin, North Carolina, we are extremely proud of the fact that 100 percent of our furniture is crafted here in the United States by American employees. In fact, Vaughan-Bassett is now the largest manufacturer of wooden adult bedroom furniture in the United States.
Most of the furniture we manufacture consists of wood solids and wood veneers grown and is harvested near our plants in the Southeast. Pine, oak, maple, cherry, ash, poplar, birch, and beech are the primary species used in Vaughan-Bassett's bedroom collections.
Our number one priority is providing our customers with unmatched service, quality, and value. In short, nothing makes us happier than to make it easy for our customers to feel at home.
Vaughan Bassett is a member of the American Home Furnishings Alliance, a trade organization dedicated to working with regulatory officials to develop and maintain effective product safety standards for residential furniture.