Vaughan Bassett Bungalow Mantel Bedroom Set
SKU: 740MBMSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Made of North American hardwood solids and hand selected oak and cherry veneers, the style is understated and casual.
- The collection features your choice of four bed styles, with two being available in youth in the Bungalow Small Spaces Collection.
- Features include:
• French Dovetail Drawer Construction
• Self-Closing Dual Ball Bearing Guides
• Mortise and Tenon Construction for strength and stability
• Ultra-Smooth Acrylic Finish on Interior Drawers' Sides and Bottoms.
• Every tree used to create this collection is replaced with a new seedling in the mountains of Virginia.
• Made in the U.S.A.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 66.5'' W x 91'' D x 60'' H.
- King : 83.5'' W x 91'' D x 62'' H.
- Master Dresser : 58.50'' W x 19.88'' D x 42.50'' H
- Six Drawer Dresser : 58'' W x 18.75'' D x 36.5'' H
- Two Drawer Nightstand : 26.75'' W x 16.25'' D x 27'' H.
- One Drawer Nightstand : 22.5'' W x 16.25'' D x 25'' H.
- Landscape Mirror : 37.75'' W x 2.25'' D x 38.25'' H
- Arch Mirror : 37.75'' W x 1.87'' D x 38.5'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review