Gorgeous earthy hues blend to create a romantic look, making this leather chair a solid choice. Tri-tone genuine leather wrapping adds an air of sophistication that works perfectly in an upscale traditional space.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Gorgeous earthy hues blend to create a romantic look, making this leather chair a solid choice. Tri-tone genuine leather wrapping adds an air of sophistication that works perfectly in an upscale traditional space. Enjoy a traditional silhouette featuring rolled arms, sculpted feet, and individually placed nail heads. A plump seat back shows off button-tufting. Comfort reigns supreme with pocket coil seating and a kiln-dried hardwood internal seat frame.
- Elegant and classically designed stationary sofa collection upholstered in tri-tone hand rubbed leather
- Top grain leather match split
- Button tufted back cushion
- Individually applied antique brass nailheads
- Ornate decorative trim and cabriole legs finished in warm brown
- Pocket coil seating: Long lasting durability keeps the sofa looking great
- No sag sinuous spring seating: Allows for sleek and sturdy construction
- Pirelli webbed back with polyester fiberfill
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Color: Tri-tone
- Upholstery: 100% leather
- Nailhead finish: Antique brass
- Leg finish: Warm brown
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 45 in
- Depth: 39 in
- Height: 43 in
- Seat Height: 21.25 in
- Seat Depth: 22.75 in
- Weight: 96 lbs
- Weight : 104 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.