Victoria Tufted Back Tri-Tone Loveseat
Victoria Loveseat by Coaster Furniture is an elegant living room piece that will enrich the beauty of your home. Its cover is a top grain and split tri-tone leather. It is carefully crafted and three colors have been blended to create this high end look.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Victoria Loveseat by Coaster Furniture is an elegant living room piece that will enrich the beauty of your home. Its cover is a top grain and split tri-tone leather. It is carefully crafted and three colors have been blended to create this high end look. The loveseat features decorative moldings and over 1,000 individually placed nail heads to highlight its gentle curves. It has a hardwood frame and 1.8 cushions with Dacron wrap. The loveseat is amazingly comfortable and classy. This traditional loveseat is a gorgeous and royal addition to any home!
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Loveseat: 64"W x 39"D x 43"H - 128.7lbs.
- Seat Height: 21"
- Weight : 135 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.