Wane Cushion Back Upholstered Accent Chair in Light Grey
SKU: CF903093 | Description and Specification
$488.29 $1,116.08 Your Saving:- 627.79
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Bring LOVE to your living area with this sophisticated farmhouse collection
- Tailored English arms
- Turned legs in espresso
- No rearranging required with easy to maintain attached back cushions
- Extend the life of you upholstery set with reversible seat cushions
- Complete your look with a blue hounds tooth patterned accent chair
- Cushions: Seat: Reversible, back: Attached back
- Foam density: 1.9 High density foam for comfort and durability
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long lasting seating
- Solid Wood frame: Construction made for stability & heavy use
- Color: Blue
- Upholstery: Linen-Like Body Fabric
- Leg Finish: Dark Brown
|Furniture Type||Sofa Chair|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 33.5'' W x 39.5'' D x 39.5'' H
- Weight : 55 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown